PRC is proud to announce that we are now stocking MPI KTILT steering wheels!
MPI steering wheels are bred in racing with a passion for performance and safety by legendary racer Max Papis. Max and his wife, Tatiana Fittipaldi Papis, founded MPI to take every aspect of construction and safety to heart, in the most accurate and dedicated way possible. Before becoming an MPI product, wheel structures are required to pass rigorous internal quality control tests. Amongst these tests, a torque structural steering wheel test and a loaded stress test simulates the driver's hands on the wheel during a severe impact. Steering wheel technology, comfort, R&D, and racer safety is evident in MPI products which is why MPI wheels are preferred at the top levels of racing today.
- Most advanced tilt flat kart steering wheel ever designed
- 15-degree tilt built in spokes
- Diameter: 13”, Weight: 0.98Lb. (600 grams)
- Black anodized 1/4 inch (5mm.) 6061 aluminum spoke
- Open top for improved visibility
- AiM Mychron compatible
- Double orange markers for driver + crew chief reference
- Slotted bolt pattern for infinite adjustability
- Dirt friendly oval shaped rubber “carbon look” grip with padded thumbs area for increased comfort and protection
- “DRC technology double rivets & u-channel construction increased durability and improved safety
- AMST Grip (Advanced Mold Shaping Technology) same as all MPI NASCAR & Indycar product reduced vibration and increased comfort